Sunday, November 25, 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN!

MY BLACK CHRISTMAS TREE IN THE KITCHEN

MY FRIEND MARY ANN CALL HER KITCHEN THE "LAB"! THIS IS MY "LAB"!
A CLOST UP OF THE BLACK TREE TRIMMINGS!

MY TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE IN THE LIVING ROOM!

A CLOSE UP OF THE TRIMMINGS!
It is Christmas time again....my second favorite time of the year....if it can't be Summer then Christmas runs a close second! I so much enjoy the decorating and cooking. I have begun to enjoy baking more and more. This year I will be making "goodie" Christmas bags for my friends and loved ones. They will include, Sweet Bread, Homemade Vanilla, A Cinnamon Ornament, fudge and cookies! The lucky ones will get Lefse as well! You will see me Blog a few Norwegian delicacies here as well! The pictures above are those of my two trees. The Black tree with crystal, silver and black ornaments is in my kitchen. The tradition, Red, Green and Gold ornaments is in my living room. The Cardinal ribbon is a nod to my mother. She loved birds. Mom passed away last February. She is missed so much, but her love continues with little reminders I receive daily....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment